Be part of the Cuba Libre team as we expand hours and seating capacity in our restaurants in Fort Lauderdale, Philadelphia, Atlantic City, Orlando and Washington, D.C.,
Our mission is to provide an “escape” to Havana through exciting food, beverage and entertainment experiences that celebrate the Cuban people and culture. Our name, which translates to “a free Cuba,” signifies hope for the future of the treasured island nation.
Two-time James Beard Award winning Chef-Partner Guillermo Pernot’s menus reflect the cuisine served today in paladares (small, privately-owned restaurants) throughout the island nation — chef-crafted versions of traditional and contemporary Cuban dishes that he experiences during his continuing travels to Cuba.
Our tropical ambiance, vintage décor, upbeat Latin music and menu of “today's Cuban cuisine”, make all of our restaurants a must-see, must-experience dining destination.
For more information please visit: www.CubaLibreRestaurant.com.Overview:
$1000 Welcome Bonus * Referral Bonus * Personal Finance Course * Spanish/English Language Lessons * Dining Discounts *
We are looking for well-organized and committed dishwashers. Our culinary environment is fast-paced, and we expect you to be able to work quickly and as part of a team.
Click here to see a full list of hiring perks at Cuba Orlando: http://bit.ly/CubaORLHiringPerks
Dishwasher Job Requirements::
- 6 months continuous work experience at one company.
- Ability to appropriately prioritize tasks
- Flexible and ready to work in shifts.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Responsibilities of All Employees:
- Exemplifying the culture and values of Cuba Libre.
- Being a hospitality role model with guests and employees.
- Interacting with guests and employees in a warm, polite, and welcoming manner.
- “Reading” guests – greeting and engaging with guests in their preferred manner.
- Displaying excellent teamwork.
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment.
About the Company:
Our Mission: To provide an “escape” to Havana through exciting food, beverage and entertainment experiences that celebrate the Cuban people and culture.
Our Core Values:
We are “People” People
We are “Honestly” Honest
We Take Ownership
We are Distinctive and Unique
We are an equal opportunity employer. We foster an inclusive work environment characterized by respect, learning, growth, and accountability.