Minimum years of work exp: Minimum of 5 years experience
Education: Bachelors Degree Required Skills: -Experience with implementing, performance tuning, and supporting multiple databases.
- Extensive experience performing general troubleshooting database maintenance activities including backup and recovery, capacity planning, and managing user accounts.
- Experience in identifying and documenting risk areas and mitigation strategies for process and procedure activities.
- Experience in managing schemas, indexing, objects, and partitioning the tables.
- Experience in managing system configurations.
- Experience creating data design models, database architecture, and data repository design.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills and effectively communicate details with all levels of management. - Possess the necessary people skills to identify requirements and deliver results. Desired Skills: Previous work experience with the Federal Bureau of Investigation
Posting ID: 618595491Posted: 2021-04-16Job Title: Database Administrator Security Clearance