American Security has been delivering ‘peace of mind' to our customers for over 45 years! We are an innovative team of safety and security professionals that bring a customer service mindset to all of our duties. Our reputation has been built on customer responsiveness and employee engagement strategies. Job Skills / Requirements
Heartland Security, a branch of American Security, has an immediate opening for devoted loss prevention investigators
! Join an essential company to serve and protect the buildings and facilities in your community.When you join our team, you'll be:
- Patrolling interior and exterior of assigned locations.
- Enforcing rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Proactively deterring criminal acts through a physical presence.
- Investigating incidents and preparing incidents reports where appropriate.
- Performing escorts of employees and customers as requested.
- Providing excellent customer service to clients.
- Thursday- Monday: 3 PM - 11PM
- Sunday- Thursday: 5 PM - 1 AM
- Friday & Saturday: 5 PM - 1 AM and
- Sunday & Monday: 10 PM - 6AM
Education Requirements (Any)
- You must be 18 years old
- For safety reasons, you must be able to speak English proficiently
- A pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check are required.
- Committed to providing high level of customer service
- Excellent observation skills and awareness of surroundings
- Comfortable with the use of technology, CCTV, and computers
- Past security and loss prevention experience is preferred but not required.
High School Diploma/GED Additional Information / Benefits
American Security & Investigations offers you a solid, stable and interesting career, with an opportunity for advancement.American Security, L.L.C. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, sex, gender identity, creed, ancestry, disability, sexual or affectional orientation, marital, color, religion, national origin, status with regard to public assistance, protected veteran status, individuals with disabilities or any characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation
This job reports to the Shift Manager
This is a Full-Time
position 2nd Shift
, 3rd Shift
, Varied Schedule