Part-time Weekend Position:
Days & Hours:
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin' Donuts, not Dunkin' Brands, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
Primary Purpose: Use your knowledge and experience in the fast-food industry to work behind the scenes and improve store operations! NGP Management is a well-established franchisee of Dunkin Donuts operating over 115+ store locations in Massachusetts, Maine, Vermont and New Hampshire. We are currently seeking Asset Protection Associates to work in our corporate office in North Reading, MA. As an Operations Monitoring Associate you will be responsible for real time monitoring of numerous locations via CCTV from a central station. We are looking for talented individuals to ensure our stores are operating as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identify external and internal incidents of theft and fraud.
• Monitor store using corporate office CCTV (Closed Circuit Television) systems for potential security risks.
• Handle information with accuracy, security and confidentiality.
• Complete operational and integrity audits.
• Review and research system generated exception reports.
• Appropriately respond to emergencies and crisis's (robberies, fires, etc.)
• Demonstrate practical knowledge, problem solving and decision-making skills to protect against fraudulent activity.
• Anticipates problems and develops workable solutions.
• Fast food experience is required.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Ability to work seated at a desk for an extended period of time.
• Proficient in English language (both written and verbal).
• Familiarity with computers.
• Ability to work independent of direct supervision.
It is a fundamental policy of the Company not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap or disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, or any other protected classification under state law with respect to recruitment, hiring, training, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment.
It is the policy of the Company to base employment decisions solely upon an individual's qualifications relating to the requirements of the position for which the individual is being considered. It is also the policy of the Company to recruit, hire, and promote the best qualified persons for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap or disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, or any other protected classification under state law. It is the policy of the Company to ensure that all personnel actions such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, Company-sponsored training, promotions, terminations and disciplinary actions are applied equally.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.