Hiring immediately! This is an entry level position and no previous experience is required! Located in Springdale, UT - Zion!
Come be part of our amazing team in Springdale, Utah. Tucked between amazing red rock cliffs and the gateway to Zion National Park, Springdale has a lot to offer the outdoor adventure seeker. Some of the world’s best hiking trails are just minutes away. In town, you’ll find an abundance of restaurants and retail for the window shopper in you. Springdale offers small town charm, but incredible energy is created by the 4.5 million visitors who travel to Zion National Park annually.
Camp is a casual American dining experience that serves quality, rotisserie-driven comfort food with efficiency and flair. Centrally located adjacent to Desert Pearl Inn, one of Zion's most long-loved hotels, Camp features a custom world class rotisserie, a spacious patio and a communal fire pit evoking a nostalgic camp-like ambiance. Camp offers a fast-fine model of service which ensures swift ordering and attentive hospitality and will be open daily from 7 AM - 8 PM for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
We are currently interviewing for Dishwashers- Hiring Immediately! Full Time and Part Time positions available. Please respond to this ad with your resume. $16-$20/hr. starting pay
Free Housing Available on First Come First Serve Basis For Relocating Employees
$1000 signing bonus for local candidates not requiring housing, payable after 90 days
$250 referral bonus for bringing a friend!
The Dishwasher will adhere to restaurant specifications and standards in operating the dishwashing machine to wash designated restaurant and kitchen wares. Clean and maintain equipment and dishwashing/ kitchen/storage areas. Assist in washing pots pans and other kitchen utensils/ equipment.
· Perform duties with attention to details, speed, accuracy, follow through and cooperativeness.
· Follow directions.
· Adapt to meet priority changes of work floor or requirements.
· Operate designated machinery.
· Remain extremely alert while operating machinery.
· Ability to satisfactorily communicate in job-related English.
· Able to read prep lists and cleaning schedules
· Team player – need to be willing to lend a helping hand to any teammate at any time
· Positive attitude
· High school graduate or equivalent vocational training.
· Previous experience in a restaurant kitchen.
· Familiarity with proper chemical handling.
· Food Handlers Certification
Camp Outpost Co. is part of Moana Restaurant Group, one of the West's leading restaurant companies, operating unique restaurants with opportunities for career growth and advancement. We offer medical, dental, vision, a wellness program, and company discounts at our proprietary locations.