Senior Living Residences
Hampton, NH - Cornerstone at Hampton
Resident Care Associate (CNA, HHA)
Cornerstone at Hampton in Hampton, NH is hiring caring and compassionate Certified Nursing Assistants and Home Health Aides to serve as Resident Care Associates. Our Resident Care Associates provide direct care to seniors, are committed to providing a safe home-like environment, have a passion for helping others, and enjoy having fun!
Learn more about our community here.Available Shifts
Opening 1: 3pm-11pm (Full Time, Part Time, Per Diem)
Opening 2: 11pm-7am (Full Time, Part Time, Per Diem)Don't see a shift opening that matches your needs? We may have flexible hours and schedules available, which is great for students, mother's hours, and retirees! Apply to find out more about our flexible schedules!WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Spending quality time with seniors and providing direct personal care
- Joining or leading fun activities of your choice with the residents
- Tracking care and other tasks with our easy-to-use electronic health record system
- Light housekeeping services, with the support of the housekeeping team
- Assistance with dining services, as needed
No certification or license? Talk to us. We have internal training programs that once completed, may qualify you for this position.BENEFITS:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA), strong preferred
- Desire to work with seniors, required; Experience preferred but all necessary training is provided for associates
- Compassionate, patient, committed to teamwork, dedicated, trustworthy, positive attitude
- Competitive pay, shift differential
- Generous paid time off, and holiday pay
- Referral bonus programs
- No more paper care plans! Chromebooks used in the community for all documentation needs
- Access your schedule, time off requests, and pay information from anywhere with our app-based payroll system
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion programming for associates
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-term and short-term disability
- 401(K) Match program
- A caring team that is focused on doing right by our residents and one another
To learn more about our pay and benefits, please apply today!
Not ready to apply just yet but have questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Posting ID: 618686984Posted: 2021-04-14Job Title: Caregiver