The Server is responsible for serving food in a friendly, courteous manner and helpful attitude. Perform a variety of duties in and around the dining area. Reports to Culinary Services Director.
- Make resident satisfaction the number one priority.
- Serve meals to residents, family members and visitors in a professional, dignified, efficient and courteous manner.
- Assure compliance with all proper serving techniques/etiquette (e.g., serving from left, clearing used dishes between courses, etc.)
- Assist residents with menu selections as needed.
- Track residents' attendance at meals.
- Deliver meals to resident rooms as required.
- Prepare dining room prior to each meal by performing necessary cleaning and stocking (salt shakers, pepper shakers, sugar bowls).
- Check dining room stock and nourishments. Pull old items and restock as necessary.
- Clean tables and chairs after meals and pick up floor areas.
- Return all dishes to the kitchen.
We offer a Competitive compensation package including health benefit (medical, dental and vision options).
- 16 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Background check
- Drug screening
19.6 miles • Full-time, Part-time
3000 Clark Lane, Columbia, MO 65202
4.8 miles • Full-time, Part-time
3004 Clark Lane, Columbia, MO 65202
4.8 miles • Full-time, Part-time, Teen • Competitive
Posting ID: 618691860Posted: 2021-06-11Job Title: Server