Assists the Quality Assurance Manager in guaranteeing quality product.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Perform first article services on machined, plastic, metal, etc. and assembled parts
* Perform visual and dimensional inspection on manufactured parts, assemblies, and subassemblies and submit reports
* Perform receiving inspection from various outside suppliers and document results on an inspection report
* Perform in process and document results on an inspection report
* Perform any other assignment as required to meet customer demands and special projects.
* 1 plus year experience in a quality role is preferred
* Understanding of control of nonconforming products preferred
* General knowledge of manufacturing processes is preferred
* Ability to read and interpret blue prints required
* Basic math skills required
* Basic computer skills (MS office, Outlook, etc.) required
* Ability to make decisions while following company policies required
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
* Basic knowledge and experience with measuring tools such as:
* Tape measures
* Height gages
* Weight scales
* Optical comparator
* Material test equipment’s such as tensile tester, etc.
Click apply now to email your resume today!
Posting ID: 618755943Posted: 2021-04-13Job Title: Quality Inspector