Healthcare Dietary COOK
Northeast Center for Rehabilitation and Brain Injury is a one-of-a-kind rehabilitation and community re-entry facility in Lake Katrine, NY (near Kingston, NY), specializing in:
* Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
* Ventilator Care and Ventilator Weaning
* Neurobehavioral Disorders * Complex Medical Recovery. We are the largest brain injury treatment program in the world. We are a facility where talented people are given the opportunity to use their special skills, be creative and sometimes push the envelope.
We are currently looking for a Dietary Cook for our facility kitchen.
Skill and experience requirements for all positions:
* High school diploma or GED equivalent REQUIRED
* Prior industrial/commercial kitchen experience preferred
* Able to read, write and understand English
* Need to be dependable, adaptable to change and able to work in a fast-paced environment
* Be accurate and organized * Must be able to work 37.5 hours/week (including alternate Saturdays and Sundays)
* Able to work overtime or flexible shifts when needed