Peregrine Senior Living is known for their innovative leadership in revolutionizing care for elderly. Joining Peregrine means working for a leader in memory care based programs, one that has set current standards and will likely define them in the future. Come join our team and help us revolutionize exceptional care for senior population.
Resident Care Aide (RCA) / Care Giver Responsibilities:
· Assisting our memory impaired residents to complete tasks such as bathing, grooming and dressing while maintaining the residents’ dignity and promoting their independence.
· Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language
· Practice regular and predictable attendance
· Follow company policies including code of conduct, code of ethics, safety, sanitation, confidentiality, dress code and resident rights
· Assist with evacuation of residents and supports residents in times of crisis
· Deliver quality resident care services to our residents
· Communicate and function in a team setting
Resident Care Aide (RCA) / Care Giver Qualifications:
· 1 year experience serving seniors in an assisted living /memory care environment preferred.
· Entry level - We will train you and require a willingness to learn, flexibility, and commitment
· High School Degree preferred
· Sound judgement, decision-making skills, customer service and hospitality
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Ability to work efficiently and effectively with minimal supervision
· Compassionate in serving seniors
Peregrine Senior Living is known for their leadership in revolutionizing care for elderly. Joining Peregrine means working for a leader in memory care and cutting-edge based programs, one that has set current standards and will likely define them in the future.
COVID-19 considerations: Strict adherence to NYS DOH guidelines and CDC standards.