Peregrine Senior Living is known for their innovative leadership in revolutionizing care for elderly. Joining Peregrine means working for a leader in memory care based programs, one that has set current standards and will likely define them in the future. Come join our team and help us revolutionie exceptional care for senior population.
High School diploma or GED preferred and one year working in the food service industry desired. Dependable, hard-working and willing to work as part of a team.
· Respects and maintains residents’ rights and confidentiality and demonstrates a caring positive attitude toward all residents, staff, guests and services.
· Listens and responds to residents promptly and cheerfully. Assists in providing for the social, emotional and cultural needs of residents.
· Sets dining room tables presentably and ensures the cleanliness of each setting.
· Handles all food, dishes and utensils according to quality assurance and state regulations. Cleans and sanitizes all dining room service ware and all server carts.
· Assures that all work and storage areas are kept in neat and sanitary condition.
· Cooperatively works with residents to see that no dietary items or unauthorized food is taken from the dining area.
· Assists with waste disposal and maintaining sanitary waste receptacles and dumpster areas.
· Keeps count/record of all meals served while on duty.
· Assists with sweeping and mopping work areas and dining room.
· Assists with the serving meals to residents
· Physically able to move at least 50 lbs. without assistance.
· Physically able to bend, reach and work in small areas.
· Physically able to push and pull, equipment and furnishings
· Competitive Compensation
· Generous Paid Time Off
· Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Pet Insurance
· 401(k) Retirement Plan
· Outstanding working environment
Peregrine Senior Living is known for their leadership in revolutionizing care for elderly. Joining Peregrine means working for a leader in memory care and cutting-edge based programs, one that has set current standards and will likely define them in the future.
Strict adherence to NYS DOH standards and CDC guidelines.