The Registered Nurse RN in Private Duty renders professional RN care to patients in their home by assessing, developing, implementing, and evaluating home nursing care needs of assigned patients.
**$1,500.00 SIGN ON BONUS!!
Home Care by Black Stone is currently looking for a Full-Time Registered Nurse to join our growing team in Toledo. We offer Weekly Pay and Flexible Schedules!
Home Care by Black Stone, a LHC Group company, is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people. Essential Functions
Education & Experience
- Provides supervision and oversight to patient care as outlined by State regulation and/or requested by Agency Director.
- Utilize the E.V.V. (Electronic Visit Verification) program as applicable.
- Assist in the orientation of new staff as needed.
- Prepares clinical notes daily.
- Reports to the Agency Director or Designee on a regular basis regarding the general, physical and mental condition of the patients.
- Administers prescribed medication and treatment as permitted by state or local regulations and in accordance with the physician's orders.
- Prepares physicians orders as applicable.
- Participates in in service education programs, patient care conferences and staff meetings as scheduled.
- Follows company policies and procedures.
- License Requirements:
- Must have current RN licensure in state of Ohio.
- Current drivers license, vehicle insurance and access to a dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Experience Desired: A minimum of one year experience as an RN preferred
- Skill Requirements: Understands the concepts of home health care and the role of the RN as a member of a full discipline health care team.
Posting ID: 618925960Posted: 2021-04-20Job Title: Rn Registered Nurse