come live the sweetlife!
sweetgreen is a destination for simple, seasonal, healthy food. We believe the choices we make about what we eat, where it comes from and how it’s prepared have a direct and powerful impact on the health of individuals, communities and the environment.
sweetgreen is NOW HIRING:
Service Team Members - Cashiers, Online Order Team Members
We are strong and growing through Covid-19!
sweetgreen is strictly following all state mandated risk and safety guidelines to keep our guests and staff safe. Come be a part of our growing family!
sweetgreen reached a goal of donating 300,000 meals to hospital workers through the Sweetgreen Impact Outpost Fund during Covid-19. Our mission of impacting and leaving people better than we found them is thriving!
All applicants MUST be 18 years or older.
What you get—
- Strong culture in a growing fast paced restaurant community
- Weekly paychecks
- Clear career path with opportunities for development
- Complimentary healthy sweetgreen food
- Free swag
- Flexible scheduling, competitive pay
- Paid wellness time, sick leave, parental leave
- Commuting benefits
- Family Fund
- Commuting benefits
- Employee referral bonus
- Health, dental + vision insurance
- 401K with company match
What we require—
- Food, Restaurant, and/or Team experience
- Knowledge of proper food safety handling
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with kitchen and food prep equipment
- A team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Quick and adaptable learner
- Collaborative communication skills
- Accountable in upholding high standards
What you do—
- Maintain cleanliness of front line, lobby, bathrooms + patio area, take out lobby trash, bus and clean tables and chairs. Restock utensils, napkins, beverage station, and bathrooms
- Learn and maintain knowledge of our changing salad menu to effectively communicate all ingredients to guests
- Ensure all food on the line meets food safety and quality standards, eliminating cross-contamination on the front line
- Maintain knowledge of critical dietary information and demonstrate proper food handling
- Set up, maintain and break down front line area
- Operate POS register to complete customer transactions
- Greet guests, guide the customer journey, resolve guest issues and properly inform guests of cashless transactions + how our sweetgreen app works
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of online-ordering (OLO) pick-up area; organize OLO shelve, manage shelf life log and help guests locate their salads
EOE - sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility.
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Posting ID: 618947048Posted: 2021-05-01Job Title: Team Member