Team members are responsible for delivering exceptional guest experience and quality products. A Team Member functions primarily as the main connection between Whirld Concepts, Inc. and the guest.
Reporting Relationship: Shift Lead/Manager - General Manager
- Deliver the ultimate guest service experience and impressions of the Jamba brand
- Able to clearly and concisely communicate product knowledge and information to all guests
- Responsible for product and service standards
- Foster an environment of team work
- Maintain exceptional guest service metric scores
- Communicates clearly, concisely and accurately in order to ensure effective shift operations.
- Follow all company operations policies and procedures
- Responsible for delivering an exceptional in-store experience
- Execute guest service standards through the utilization of B.O.O.S.T.
- Recommend appropriate products to meet guest's needs
- Enhance guest experience through engagement and sampling
- Execute quality store operations
-Clean blenders, small wares, merchandise and physical plant as necessary
-Must be able to operate food preparation machinery
-Stocking of all supplies
- Respond to directions in an accurate and timely manner
- Adhere to all Jamba food safety and security guidelines while respecting Whirld Concepts, Inc.
- Master each station within store
- Successfully complete the Jamba store and Whirld Concepts, Inc. company policy trainings
- Provide a healthy, consistent product
- Consistently make and serve all Jamba products to specifications
- Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products
- Executes proper portion control with all ingredients
- Must be able to operate cash register and handle cash transactions while adhering to Whirld Concepts, Inc. cash handling policies
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Computer skills including some Microsoft software and register skills
- Must be able to lift 30-40 lbs regularly throughout shifts
- Ability to stand, bend, reach and scoop through-out assigned shift
- Ability to be mobile in walk-in refrigerator and freezer with temperatures ranging
from 40 F to -10 F