Attention Automotive Technicians!
Are you the problem solver at work? Are you looking for new challenges? Or maybe the next level in your career? Do you want to work for a company that treats you like family? Want to earn industry top pay? Want to have Saturdays off?
For the right individual, Elite Electronics, an LKQ Company, may be your answer.
We are the leading vehicle diagnostics, calibration, electronics and mechanical sublet service provider in the industry. Servicing thousands of repair facilities and customers and growing throughout the United States, customer service and technical expertise are our top priorities.
Our unique sublet services performing electronic and mechanical repairs and programming make us the go-to partner for many mechanical and collision repair shop's needs.
* Perform electrical, mechanical and diagnostic procedures on most vehicle makes and models.
* Assist service managers and estimators in providing documentation for any mechanical or electronic repairs services needed.
* Perform bumper to bumper mechanical and electrical repairs.
* Developing and maintaining excellent customer relationships through the use of our company Core Values and Brand Promise.
Qualifications and Skills
* 5 years+ of automotive repair experience.
* Proficient use of a variety of automotive service and diagnostic equipment.
* Possess and display a strong and healthy work ethic.
* Time Management Skills.
* Detailed Oriented.
* Outgoing and social personality a plus.
* Valid Driver's License with a Clean Driving Record.
* No Saturday Work! Working Days are Monday - Friday.
* Vacation & Paid Holidays
* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance plans
* Company Paid Basic Life Insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Plan w/ Match
* Company equipped Vehicle, Toll Tag, Expense card.
* Provided Laptop, Phone, internet hot spot.
* Generic and Manufacturer specific dealer software and hardware.
* A variety of service-related mechanical equipment.
This is an exciting career opportunity for those passionate technicians looking to grow in their field or feel they have reached the top in their industry and want to see what is next in earnings potential and independence within the automotive service industry.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Posting ID: 619027250Posted: 2021-04-20Job Title: Automotive Technician