As a part of our growth, LKQ is looking for a dedicated Sales Ebay/Internet Rep. The Sales Ebay/Internet Rep will be responsible for selling company products and services via either telephone and/or e-bay internet activity at the branch location. This role would require compliance with established company policies and procedures.
Responsible for selling company products and services via either telephone and/or e-bay internet activity at the branch location. Coordinates in-house order filling activity and processing and shipping orders to achieve the Company's objective of excellent customer service.
Essential Job Duties:
· Generates revenue by promoting sales of new and existing products via ebay.
· Assists "walk-in" customers with sales of product and/or services, responds to questions regarding parts, pricing, services, etc.
· Promotion and researching of products to be uploaded on internet website.
· Provides ongoing customer and technical service on existing orders.
· Processes orders -- performs order entry, reviews orders for correct handling, pricing, quantities and shipping data.
· Informs customer of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated delays, and any additional information needed by customer.
· Maintains inventory levels for stocking and restocking purposes.
· Advises customer on substitution or modification of part when part requested is not available.
· Observes changes in inventory so as to insure minimum stock levels.
· Sets up special order part numbers that are not regularly stocked in the warehouse.
· Assumes other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications (Minimum Required Experience, Education, Knowledge/Skills/Abilities, Essential Physical Demands):
Education & Experience:
· One to two years of prior telephone sales, internet sales, customer service relations and/or route sales required.
· Must be familiar with the company's products and procedures.
· Must be able to work in cooperation with others.
· Must be attentive to detail and ensure accuracy in work assignments.
· Must be able to communicate effectively with others and be a team-player.
· Must have the flexibility to work variable schedules, including weekends.
· Must be able to convey product information and availability to customers.
· Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with customers.
· Must be organized, motivated, and a self-starter.
· Photography skills a plus.
MACHINES AND EQUIPMENT:
· Computer, 10-key calculator, multi-user telephone system, copier, fax machine, and Microsoft Office software.
· Must have the ability to work in an environment where frequent interruptions may occur.
· Must be able to work under pressure comfortably.
· May be required to move/lift up to 75 pounds
· High School graduate or G.E.D. equivalent preferred. College coursework desired. Prior automotive experience and knowledge of automotive parts.
Decision Making Examples:
· Seek and develop new business
· Establish how to best retain existing customer relationships
· Problem-solve customer service issues
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled