Attention Automotive Technicians!
Are you the problem solver at work? Are you looking for new challenges? Or maybe the next level in your career? Do you want to work for a company that treats you like family? Want to earn industry top pay? Want to have weekends off?
For the right individual, Elitek Vehicle Services, an LKQ company, may be your answer.
We are the leading vehicle diagnostics, calibration, electronics and mechanical sublet service provider in the industry. Servicing thousands of repair facilities and customers and growing throughout the United States, customer service and technical expertise are our top priorities.
Our unique sublet services performing electronic and mechanical repairs and programming make us the go-to partner for many mechanical and collision repair shop's needs. This is an exciting career opportunity for those passionate technicians looking to grow in their field or feel they have reached the top in their industry and want to see what is next in earnings potential and independence within the automotive service industry.
APPLY TODAY at www.lkqcorp.com/careers
To learn more about Elitek Vehicle Services, visit www.elitekauto.com
This position performs electrical, mechanical and diagnostic procedures on most vehicle makes and models while delivering high levels of customer service.
Essential Job Duties:
* Assist service managers and estimators in providing documentation for any mechanical or electronic repairs services needed.
* Drives a Company vehicle in a safe, courteous and responsible manner avoiding traffic violations and accidents.
* Perform bumper to bumper mechanical and electrical repairs.
* Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships through the use of our company Core Values and Brand Promise.
* Assumes other duties as assigned
Education & Experience:
* High school diploma and relevant certification.
* 5+ years of automotive repair experience.
* Possess a valid driver's license and safe driving record.
* Must qualify for Corporate insurance programs, including vehicle insurance.
* Must meet Department of Transportation (DOT) testing and physical requirements and be knowledgeable of DOT regulations.
* Must be at least 21 years of age.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Proficient use of a variety of automotive service and diagnostic equipment.
* Possess and display a strong and healthy work ethic.
* Must have strong time management skills and be detailed-oriented.
Essential Physical Demands/Work Environment:
* The employee must occasionally lift up to 75 pounds.
* Work in a shop environment including heat and loud noise.
* Requires sitting for relatively long periods of time, while driving.
* The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme cold and extreme heat.
* Should be able to tolerate high and low temperature levels and occasional in climate driving conditions.
* No Saturday Work! Working Days are Monday - Friday.
* Vacation & Paid Holidays
* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance plans
* Company Paid Basic Life Insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Plan w/ Match
* Company equipped Vehicle, Toll Tag, Expense card.
* Provided Laptop, Phone, internet hot spot.
* Generic and Manufacturer specific dealer software and hardware.
* A variety of service-related mechanical equipment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Posting ID: 619028568Posted: 2021-04-20Job Title: Automotive Technician