CompHealth is assisting a single-specialty group in Idaho with their search for a gastroenterologist. Come join an established private practice of 4 GIs and 3 APPs. There is additional support staff including RNs. The physician will work out of 1 state-of-the-art hospital. The clinic and endoscopy center are located on the hospital campus. The schedule will be Monday through Friday with a 1:5 call. The ideal candidate will be proficient in ERCP. Candidates can be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain an ID medical license, if necessary.
This is a lucrative opportunity with a high earning potential and partnership-track. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, malpractice insurance, and possible loan repayment.
If you are interested, please call Josh Rees at 800-365-8900 or send your CV to CompHealth. Refer to job #2662314.
*Quick Facts:** Join a private practice
* Join 4 GI physicians
* Full support staff including 3 APPs
* Lucrative opportunity with high earning potential
* Open to general GI and advanced endoscopy
* Work out of a state-of-the-art hospital
* Potential loan repayment
*Benefits:** Our services are free for you
* We help negotiate your salary and contract
* We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
* Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
* Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Posting ID: 619070289Posted: 2021-04-20Job Title: Gastroenterologist