An established facility in Alabama is currently in search of a critical care physician for locum tenens assistance. The assignment schedule is 12-hour shifts, with call, and the physician will see 14 patients per day typically. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. You must have a current AL state medical license. Physicians who don't have an active AL license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
*Quick Facts:** Certification: BC/BE required
* License: Active AL state license needed, not required to apply
* Schedule: 12-hour shifts
* Call: Yes
* Caseload: 14 patients per day
*Benefits:** We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
* We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
* We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
* Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
* Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Posting ID: 619070560Posted: 2021-05-17Job Title: Physician Locums Coverage Alabama