A group in Texas needs an additional anesthesiologist due to growth. Join 17 anesthesiologists on staff that share equally in a call schedule that can be taken from home. The incoming physician will see general bread and butter anesthesia and do 100% of their own cases. Work at 1 hospital and 1 ambulatory surgical center that are only 10 minutes apart.
This employed position offers a lucrative salary with RVU bonus system and extra call. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, stipend for residents, health benefits, LTD, generous CME allowance including lodging and tuition, licenses and dues, a 401(k) and 457(b) retirement plans, and malpractice with tail coverage.
San Angelo is a family-oriented community with great schools and a regional airport with daily flights to the Dallas/Fort Worth area. The city is famous for its scenic River Walk, which makes getting around downtown a breeze. The River Walk’s shaded pathways connect hundreds of shops, restaurants, hotels, historic landmarks, museums, and attractions.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Linda Graziani at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
*Quick Facts:** Lucrative salary with RVU bonus system
* Malpractice including tail coverage
* Possible stipend for residents
* 100% your own cases, no supervision
* General bread and butter anesthesia cases
* 1 hospital and 1 ASC (10 minutes apart)
* 17 anesthesiologists with equally shared call
* Call can be from home with post day off
*Benefits:** Our services are free for you
* We help negotiate your salary and contract
* We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
* Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
* Experienced support teams take care of every detail