- Answers inquiries and provides information to visitors.
- Greets, welcomes visitors, obtains name and other pertinent information, notifying appropriate individuals of visitor's arrival.
- Maintains fluidity and knowledge of office software.
- Answers and routes calls, as necessary, to appropriate individuals.
- Schedules appointments and manages the flow of traffic of patients through the office.
- Answers questions and give directions.
- Accurately takes and delivers messages.
- Maintains log of all calls requiring further action.
- Accepts and signs for packages, and notifies addressee of package arrival.
- Performs a variety of routine clerical tasks.
- Maintains clean and orderly reception area.
- Retrieves, sorts and delivers mail.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience: Some previous work-related experience
- Office software knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Service orientation
- Critical thinking
- Active listening
Posting ID: 619078409Posted: 2021-07-23Job Title: Receptionist