- Supervising, training and evaluating cashiers, front-end loaders, checkers and U-boat retrieval.
- Ensuring friendly, efficient and professional customer service.
- Ensuring compliance with established sales and security policies and procedures.
- Investigating and resolving customer complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Assisting customers with product location and detailed information when needed.
- Planning and preparing work schedules to include lunch and vacation.
- Performing cashier “check-outs” and operates register, when needed.
- Performing supervisor functions of voids and returns, price adjustments, IOUs (F-6) vs. invoicing and cancels transactions.
- Assisting checkers in comparing customer receipts to items on cart to avoid losses.
- Efficiently uses industry specific software to resolve customer inquiries, price checks, inventory queries and price discrepancies.
Shift start: 8:00AM or 9:00AM or 10:00AM
Shift length: 8 - 10 hours
Monday - Friday and or weekends
Restaurant Depot is a Members-Only Wholesale Cash & Carry Foodservice Supplier. Their mission is to be your one-stop shop for savings, selection, and service, seven days a week. They have been supplying independent food businesses with quality products from large cash and carry warehouse stores since 1990. They became the leading low-cost alternative to other foodservice suppliers by eliminating the overhead of a traditional distributor, focusing on the needs of independent foodservice operators and offering free membership.