Now Hiring Healthcare Heroes!
Join our amazing team and #workwithpurpose
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Schedule: 4 on 2 off rotation
Shift: Evening (2pm - 10pm)
Location: Avamere Transitional Care at Sunnyside - 4515 Sunnyside Rd. SE, Salem, OR 97302
As an LPN with Avamere, you join a team with a culture and mission to enhance the life of every person we serve. This is more than a job - it's a place where our team members build lasting relationships with patients and residents, their families, and fellow team members.
We are dedicated to keeping our team members and residents safe. Download our flyer that shows our protocols and response to COVID-19 here.
- Free meals to all employees
- Tuition assistance
- Mentorship opportunities
- Employee assistance program featuring free counseling services, financial coaching, legal services and more
- Generous employee referral program
- Paid time off/sick leave (rolls over annually)
- 401K retirement plan with employer contributions
- Comprehensive benefits package with medical coverage, voluntary dental, vision, and life insurance, short-term disability, and AD&D coverage
The primary responsibility of this position is to implement and maintain established nursing objectives and standards, provide direct nursing care to the residents and supervise the day to day nursing activities performed by the CNA's.
• Prepare and administer medications and review medication cards for completeness and accuracy.
• Provide planning and delivery of direct and indirect patient care
• Supervise execution of the resident plan of care and participate in development of the plan of care
• Communicate changes in patients' clinical condition with Physicians, Nursing Supervisor/Manager, and co-workers as appropriate
- A nursing degree from an accredited college or university
- A current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an LPN in this state
- Current BLS Certification
- Experience in a sub-acute care or long term care setting preferred
Nestled in the capitol of Oregon is Avamere Transitional Care at Sunnyside, an 88-bed skilled nursing community. Their services include: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, long - term care, and respite care.
The American Health Care Association recognized Avamere Transitional Care of Sunnyside for quality care as part of the Quality Initiative Recognition Program
As part of the Avamere Family of Companies, the team is proud to be named one of Oregon's most admired companies by the Portland Business Journal as they continually strive to enhance the life of every person they serve.
Get to know more about Avamere Transitional Care at Sunnyside on their website