If a career with an organization that rewards performance and provides a stable and supportive environment for its associates nationwide sounds good to you, Ferguson may just be the place for you. Our people are our biggest asset and share a common passion for customer service, which has helped shape us into the industry leader we are today.
Ferguson is currently seeking the right individual to fill an immediate need for a Valve Technician.
We are Looking for People Like YOU!
· Technical / Mechanical Background
· Ready to Learn, Work and Grow
· Team Players
Why Join Our Team
· Our leaders and managers take personal interest in each associate
· We offer the resources and training, so associates have what they need to develop their full potential
· You will work with collaborative, supportive and focused teams
· You will have a defined career path focused on financial growth and increased responsibility
· Must have great mechanical skills and willingness to learn new things
· Demonstrate basic math skills, ability to calculate quantities of product on hand
· Requires proper training in the use of machines for fabrication needs
· Operation of machinery for the use of cutting and drilling materials
· Ability to remain results-focused in a fast-paced customer service environment
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families—geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection and retirement savings. Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package which includes: medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal and holiday), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities and much more!