est. per hourKFC • 4h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
- $60,000 - $70,000
Verified per yearBon Appetit • 4d ago
- $70,000 - $80,000
Verified per yearBon Appetit • 2d ago
Shift Manager - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$18 per hour|
|Location|| 7010 East 21st ST |
About this job
Would you like to work at Culver’s?
Culver’s renowned hospitality lives on both sides of the counter. We’re always looking for fun, friendly, hardworking folks to join our team. Plus, we not only have many “job” opportunities but “career” opportunities as well.
Runs shifts efficiently and continually motivates team members to ensure that every guest who chooses Culver’s®leaves happy.
- Runs shifts effectively to ensure quality products, guest service and restaurant cleanliness meet Culver’s standards.
- Demonstrates proper product quality control, presentation and hold times.
- Reviews daily deployment sheet and adjusts to ensure team efficiency while maintaining labor costs.
- Performs restaurant opening and closing procedures effectively.
- Routinely monitors and coaches team on safety best practices related to the Culver’s hazard communication program and workplace safety.
- Demonstrates proficiency on all restaurants positions.
- Trains team effectively on all restaurant positions.
- Empowers team to handle guest comments “the Culver’s way.”
- Ensures team is knowledgeable concerning products and guest service.
- Demonstrates and ensures team is following the standards of uniforms and appearance.
- Ensures proper follow up of visitation and full field reports, including but not limited to cleanliness, hospitality, and ground appearance.
- Administers team member breaks according to federal and state legal requirements.
- Assists team members with mis-punches, voids, discounts, and other managerial POS
- Performs daily morning, afternoon and evening restaurant tours effectively.
- Runs financial report, counts afternoon drawers, enters drawer pickups and completes daily deposits.
- Accesses financial information and completes weekly sales and labor during their shift.
- Monitors daily inventory levels to ensure adequate supply for shift based on current restaurant sales.
- Ensures shelf life, First In-First Out method of inventory rotation and tempering sheet is maintained accurately.
- Ensures the accurate completion of the Quality Control/Safe Food Checklist.
- Ensures team practices proper personal hygiene and demonstrates food safety practices.
- Assigns and follows up on weekly and monthly “odd jobs” to team.
- Demonstrates positive and effective role modeling for all team members through appearance and attitude
- Attends all manager and team member meetings.
- Follows restaurant policies and procedures consistently.
- Ensures proper product waste documenting on every shift.
- Uses radiant for cash counting procedures.
- Runs daily POS labor reports.