Now Hiring Restaurant Managers!!
The Assistant Restaurant Manager has the overall responsibility for:
* Controlling day to day operations by scheduling labor, ordering food and supplies, and developing the restaurant team
* Ensuring that OSHA, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security procedures are followed *
* Maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions
* Ensuring compliance with all Human Resources practices and applicable labor laws
* Recruiting, interviewing, and hiring team members, conducting performance appraisals, counsels, motivating, and training entire team inclusive of developing Assistant Managers * * * * Building sales to meet and exceed store plan by utilizing Local Store Marketing strategies along with community involvement in a self-directed manner *
* Ensuring company standards on equipment, facilities, and grounds are maintained by using a preventative maintenance program
Individual must have minimum of six months Popeyes managerial experience or one year of General Manager experience with another concept or be recommended by his/her current Area Manager. The individual must have effective oral and written communication skills, the ability to calculate and analyze data, display effective leadership skills, and be able to effectively communicate with all levels. Must be able to interpret Profit and Loss Statements and be computer literate.
This is a Franchise Position