est. per hourChipotle Mexican Grill • 24h ago Just posted Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $15.00 - $17.03
Verified per hourStarbucks • 30d ago Excellent pay Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourSubway Franchisee • 30d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourRoad Ranger, LLC • 30d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourTaco Bell • 30d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per hourSubway Franchisee • 30d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourPizza Hut • 30d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Closing Team Member
| Verified Pay ||$12 - $13 per hour|
|Location|| 212 W. Everett Road |
Compare PayVerified Pay
About this job
We are looking for the best to join our family.... Starting pay is $12.00/hr for full-time closers.
As a Wendy's Team Member, you'll enjoy the benefits of working in a fun, fast-paced environment where uniforms are provided, meal discounts are granted, and there is plenty of room for career advancement. Who knows, this could be your first step to a huge career!
The Wendy's Crew Member is responsible for providing excellent customer service to our guests. Our customers are our number one priority, and if you feel the same way, you are guaranteed to succeed with Wendy's.
As the Team Member, some of your responsibilities may be to:
- Interact with customers in a pleasant and upbeat fashion
- Be punctual, attentive to detail, friendly, willing to learn, reliable, and, above all, honest
- Maintain a neat and clean appearance
- Follow food safety procedures
- Maintain a safe working condition
- Anticipate and identify problems and help find solutions
- Follow the direction of the Shift Supervisor and/or Wendy's manager
The ideal Wendy’s Team Member maintains a professional appearance while providing high-quality customer service. He or she must be able to work in a team setting.
Benefits of being a Team Member:
- Flexible work schedule
- .25 cent raise after completing 30 days of initial training
- .25 cent raise after meeting the 90-day training expectations
- paid vacations after 1 year
- Medical insurance available
- Annual reviews with increases
- A clearly defined growth path
- Possible shift differential for full-time opener and closers
Apply Immediately by texting " TeamSaren " to 25000
Become part of our Wendy's team.