Responsible for the meeting of standards for operating and usage of logistic and supply chain, material management, and distribution/transportation policies and practices to meet the business requirements company. They must analyze data for accuracy, report on any improvements implemented, and note any effects of modifications.
- Investigate and diagnose quality complaints, track down components, and recommend corrective actions.
- Verify logs, databases, and other data to track and flag quality concerns and improvements.
- Work with organization members to audit, identify quality problems, and improve operational processes.
- Write, maintain, and disseminate quality manuals and other documentation.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Ability to read/write and interpret documents.
- 1-3 years' relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field preferred
- Warehouse experience.
- Logistics experience.
Requires frequent walking, carrying, reaching, standing, and stooping.
Requires work from heights of up to 20 feet from floor.
Requires work in an environment with frequently changing temperatures.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, other business areas.
- Ability to use ladder, hand truck, and dolly.