**Please no phone calls! Apply here with your resume and please answer the following Interview Questions for consideration**
Busy Personal Injury Law Firm seeking to fill a full-time Receptionist position for our West Palm Beach office. Candidate must be presentable, organized, personable, and able to multi-task. Experience is helpful but training will be provided to the right candidate.
- Answer all incoming telephone calls
- Greet all firm guests
- Serve firm guests beverages
- Open, date stamp, and sort all incoming mail
- Stamp outgoing mail
- Add postage to meter when necessary
- Receive fax transmissions
- Order supplies
- Maintain coffee service supplies
- Fill copiers and printers throughout and at the end of the day
- Keep the conference room clean
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience in reception / phones
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be presentable
What We Offer:
- Vacation time
- Sick time
- Team oriented atmosphere
- Health Insurance
This is an entry level position. Paralegals and Attorneys please do not apply.
Murray Guari has developed into a respected plaintiff law firm in South Florida. The practice is devoted to representing injured persons and their loved ones who have suffered an injury or death as a result of Auto Accidents, Automotive Product Liability, and Premises Liability.
We focus on our client's goals of obtaining justice and gaining renewed hope. This allows our clients and their families to focus on getting well, while we concentrate on the legal aspects of their cases. We understand the importance of each legal matter to individual clients and each matter is treated with the utmost commitment and attention.
Posting ID: 619576979Posted: 2021-05-07Job Title: Receptionist