Metropolitan Warehouse and Delivery is an essential critical business that needs people to help us support the economy, handling items that keep our communities as prepared as possible during these uncertain times.
• Pick up inventory at manufacturer’s site and return to hub terminal on a daily basis
• Has overall responsibility for receiving and moving materials within warehouse
• Maintains complete paperwork as needed
• Operates warehouse equipment in a safe manner as needed
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
• Must pass DOT required drug and alcohol tests, MVR and Criminal Background Screenings
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work with heavy furniture
• Reliable attendance and flexibility in hours
Metropolitan Warehouse is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Metropolitan Warehouse and Delivery will continue to hire for essential positions like this one.
We are the growing leader in the furniture delivery industry. With multiple locations throughout the country, our goal is simple: To provide our clients and customers a 5 Star Delivery Experience.
We are proud of our experienced, dedicated, and professional staff and as our rapid company growth continues we require that we constantly add motivated, enthusiastic individuals committed to providing the same exceptional customer service that is the hallmark of our success.
Our mission is to ensure memories are delivered one piece of furniture at a time, on time, every time. We are looking for individuals experienced in logistics and transportation to add to our team who will contribute to achieving our mission.