MACHINE OPERATOR - MOORSVILLE, NC
Pay: $15 to $18 - (Depending on Experience)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Keeps machine operating
- Maintains upkeep of machine and work area
- Ensures quality of work and product
- Keeps accurate logs
- Documentation of materials
- Documentation of sanitation
- Other duties may be assigned
- High school diploma or GED; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Requires consistently being on time & having good attendance is expected
- Flexibility to assist where needed, whether this be on assigned line or machine or another
- Must be able to stand for entire shift minus breaks
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 25 lbs or as specifically required for position, listed below
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs or as specifically required for position, listed below
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and depth perception
- Frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear
- Regularly required to climb or balance
- Occasionally required to sit and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
We offer a wide range of benefits including:
- Stable employment & growth opportunities
- Training & evaluations at 5/30/60/90 days and annually
- Pay for performance program – opportunities to work your way up and earn more!
- Quarterly Bonus Incentive Program
- Uniforms at no cost to the employee
- Referral Bonuses
- Eligible for benefits the month following 60 days employment.
- Medical offerings - including an HSA eligible plan with employer contributions
- Company paid life
- Voluntary life
- Legal/ID Shield
- 401k match the month following 6 months of employment
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Posting ID: 619610183Posted: 2021-05-06Job Title: Machine Operator