Kelly Services has provided outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. Today, we are proud to offer a contract opportunity for a 2nd shift Raw Materials Specialist with our client, a leader in the Pharmaceutical/Medical Device industry, Fort Washington, PA, this is a long-term contract and includes enhanced benefits.
Please send your resume to Alicia Cali at email@example.com or call at 216.256.7768.
- Responsible for all activities related to Raw Material Specifications and Test Methods, including creation of new specification documents and maintenance of existing Raw Material Specifications and Test Methods.
- Knowledge and experience with compendia e.g. USP, EP, IP, etc. is required to prepare/review documents that are in compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Provide technical assessment of applicable compendia to create harmonized Raw Material Specifications.
- Review associated technical documentation to ensure all product specific critical attributes are captured.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required to communicate effectively at team meetings, and with internal business partners to ensure alignment with business processes, including Raw Materials Laboratory, Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs, Supplier Quality, Procurement, the Specification Management Office, and the Change Control Manager.
- Must contact suppliers for vendor specific information and supporting documentation.
- Communicate with internal and external specification approvers to ensure timely review and approval of specification changes.
- Use metrics to track specification updates and approval cycle timing. Background in analytical instrumentation, wet chemistry techniques common to the pharmaceutical industry, and proficiency in Pharmacopoeias USP, EP, IP, etc. is preferred.
- Experience with electronic systems for managing specifications, and associated change control system is highly preferred.
- BS or MS, in analytical chemistry or related field Experience/ Technical Competencies
Required Education/Training and/or Experience:
- Strong background in Word, experience with Documentum based document storage system is preferred. Strong oral and written communication skills are required.
- Background in testing raw materials, as well as knowledge and experience with regulatory requirements including USP, EP, FDA, is preferred.
- Good working knowledge of computer systems is required. Job Knowledge/Skillsets Strong oral and written communication skills Ability to multi-task and manage timelines GMP documentation skills
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
- As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire
*Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Posting ID: 619615537Posted: 2021-05-08Job Title: Raw Material Specialist