Temp to Hire - 90 days
Hours: 6am-4:30 pm Monday-Thursday OR 4:30pm-2:30am Monday-Thursday
General Laborer Responsibilities
• Always keep the safety-first mindset
• Follow instructions to produce quality products that exceed customer expectations.
• Remove finished products from the molds
• Inspect work to make sure it is free of defects
• Properly prepare parts for the next work operation
• Accurately track job transactions in company ERP software
• Maintain a clean and orderly work center
General Laborer Qualifications
• High school diploma or GED
• Prior manufacturing experience preferred, but not required
• Excellent teamwork and communication skills
• Reliable transportation
• Proven work history with good attendance
• Ability to perform basic math and reading comprehension
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]