Warehouse Associate TruFoodMfg
is a leading contract manufacturer of private-label nutrition bars, protein bars, chocolate molded products, and baked goods. We are defined as a life-sustaining business that will continue food manufacturing operations amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. The need for our products is greater than ever. We would love to talk with you today! HIRING BONUS OPPORTUNITY!!!
Start working with us and stay working with us, g et BONUSES! Join our team today and stay with our team through cross training and growth! Here's our start working with us and stay working with us bonus plan:
Stay 3 months - get $300.
Stay 6 months - get $200.
Stay 9 months - get $200.
Stay 12 months - get $300.
TOTAL BONUS: 1st year: $1000.00
The Warehouse Associate will carry out warehouse functions as assigned, ensuring that all food safety and food quality standards are met within the guidelines of SQF/BRC.
7am to 3pm
3pm to 11pm
11pm to 7am
$14.84 - $16.96 /hr.
Summary of essential job functions
- Must adhere to the company's Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and the general food safety principles of SQF/BRC at all times.
- Maintain safe work practices in accordance with company procedure; including safe driving speeds, the use of horns when rounding bends and entering/exiting plant areas and the use of seat belts.
- Review production sheets for work completion and inventory discrepancies.
- Must be reliable & show great attention to detail.
- Load transport vehicles, making sure loads are evenly and securely placed.
- Maintain forklift and ensure daily shut down and charging are complete.
- Experience with MRP and RF scanner systems.
- Ability to read and interpret pick-ticket to ensure correct products for customer orders are being picked.
- Ensure complete documentation for all receiving and shipping.
- Ensure "first in, first out" procedure for all warehouse inventories unless stated otherwise.
- Strictly adhere to all policies/procedures regarding the inventory/MRP system.
- Perform all other tasks as assigned.
TruFood Manufacturing is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Strong mathematical, reading, comprehension, and mechanical aptitude
- Flexibility in shift scheduling
- Good verbal and written communication skills and forklift certification
- Physical dexterity and the ability to lift up to 50 lbs repeatedly.
Posting ID: 619810417Posted: 2021-05-07Job Title: Warehouse Associate