Zone Starting Wage - $12.00/hr
We offer Instant Pay! Turn every shift into payday. Work with us and you'll have the option of working today and getting paid tomorrow, for free!
RGIS Inventory Associate Job Preview
Businesses rely on RGIS to ensure that inventory counts are done accurately and professionally. You will help our customers better support their customers!
The Retail Inventory Associate will spend their shift scanning the barcodes of all inventory and ensuring we have an accurate count of each item. You will count and track all inventory as accurately as possible and be the face of RGIS. What the Retail Inventory Associate Brings to the Team:
- At least 18 years of age
- Access to reliable transportation and ability to work varied, flexible schedules
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment
- Advancement and pay increase opportunities after only 5 inventories
- On-the-job paid training
- Commitment to safe work environments
- Referral bonuses – refer your friends and get paid
- We offer Instant Pay! Turn every shift into payday. Work with us and you'll have the option of working today and getting paid tomorrow, for free!
- At RGIS, we value ethics, positive attitude, and safety in workplaces. We are passionate about our people, technology, and process because when you succeed, we succeed.
RGIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work
Posting ID: 619842879Posted: 2021-05-04Job Title: Inventory Associate