For 70 years, Kelly Services has provided outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. Today, we are proud to offer a Heat Treat Operator
position for a top manufacturing company in Dallas, TX.
Position: Heat Treat Operator
Location: Dallas, TX
Pay: $18 min
- Start up from cold Endogenerator #1&2 and Box Furnace #4&5
- Ability to use fire extinguisher assigned to Heat Treat area in case of fire.
- Load parts in an assigned furnace, use proper heat treat fixtures such as baskets, screens etc.
- Provide hardness test after quenching and tempering, use right belt speed, and add oil to quenching tanks if needed.
- Provide proper Nitrogen purge to box furnaces #4&5
- Control elevators condition, and control the oil elimination at all washer tanks and add Serfa Kleen in a timely manner.
- Fill out production logs with proper information
- Ability read blueprints, set up all furnace and tanks.
- Provide a safe approach to any activity
- HS Diploma or GED Equivalent required
- QFO Certification preferred
Work Experience Required:
- 2+ years operating a furnace in a manufacturing environment
Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Ability to read work packets, read and understand blue prints
- Ability to read, write and comprehend basic work instructions, short correspondence and memos
- Mathematical aptitude and ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure including whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- Capable of using common sense understanding to carry our detailed instructions including written and oral
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch, and use hands
- Required to lift and/or move 10 lbs regularly and up to 33 lbs occasional
- Use of vision including peripheral, color, distance, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts, strong fumes and loud noises
- Regularly exposed to extreme temperatures
For immediate considerate email a copy of your resume to TAYA943@kellyservices.com.
This position is NOT recruited by your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, submit your resume through the job board this process.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.