BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today, we're a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in 17states from Maine to Florida.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a supportive and engaging workplace that's committed to developing great talent.
If you're a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our Members, we want to hear from you. BJ's offers a fast-paced, team environment with great training opportunities and competitive salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.
At BJs Wholesale Club, we offer a 12-week summer internship experience through our Management Development Program. The MDP internship offers competitive pay and is built on three tenants: day-to-day exposure to a specific team, a strategic business solution project presented to our executive team, and personal and professional development through various development workshops and team building activities. As an intern you will work with your manager as well as many other leaders in the department and assigned a mentor that will help you navigate day to day operations. Throughout the program you will gain entry level role experience, visibility to our executives through IKE sessions as well as coffee with our CEO and work directly on business critical issues. After successful completion of the program, you will have the opportunity to transition into a permanent role.
Job Responsibilities :
- Support digital merchandising team with regular analysis of trend, customer data, competition and participate in digital walk throughs.
- Assist in the analysis of product sales and profitability, product/offer review, collaborating with merchants on assortment, working with creative team to effectively communicate with our customer, and reviewing product.
- Assist in developing, editing, and launching new products onsite across all categories.
- Attend and participate in weekly business meetings to review and recap sales performance.
- GPA of 3.4 or above
- Leadership experience in programs, projects, clubs-preferred
BJ's Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait, marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. Nearest Major Market:
Posting ID: 620227488Posted: 2021-04-27Job Title: Merchandising Intern