BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today, we're a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in 17states from Maine to Florida.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a supportive and engaging workplace that's committed to developing great talent.
If you're a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our Members, we want to hear from you. BJ's offers a fast-paced, team environment with great training opportunities and competitive salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.SCAN COORDINATOR$500 Sign-on Bonus
Responsible for supporting an exceptional member shopping experience by ensuring that there is execution on all promotional programs including signs downloads and sign execution throughout the club.Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Ensure club is executing the correct signage proposition in each aisle/department, follow sign presentation which explains our sign proposition is detail, ensuring that any missing signs are completed before the club opening.
- Ensures that price changes are accurate by preparing and printing daily price download through the club, including but not limited to clothing and perishables prior to club opening.
- Print the hot list for 800/820/840 and Burris loads daily along with the signs for any new and out of stock articles on the list. Place hot list and signs in designated area inside receiving office for overnight receiver/night manager to execute.
- Print pallet tags signs for upcoming 800/820/840 loads and place in designated area inside receiving office for overnight receiver/night manager to execute. If the club is going through cycle inventory process the first count should be annotated on pallet tag, this count should be validated by night manager.
- Work the electronics report daily. Replace any missing pull cards from the report at the sales floor location.
- Stock demo carts and close related tasks in MyWork.
- Ensure that the demo carts are stocked/reset and that tasks are closed out.
- Execution of the out of code program and weekly drop list (SF).
- Daily review of the out of codes (SF) to ensure compliance.
- Maintains all club policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned, including working in other departments as needed.
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of this job.
This information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by Team Members in this role. It is not designed to contain a complete inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of Team Members assigned to this role. This description supersedes any previous or undated descriptions for this role. Management retains the right to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
BJ's Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait, marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. Nearest Major Market:
Manchester Nearest Secondary Market: