- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Identify associate, customer, and/or supplier concerns
- Implement the business plan for area of responsibility
- Maintain quality and safety standards in area of responsibility
- Monitor and manage productivity of area of responsibility
- Supervise and develop associates and leaders in area of responsibility
- Associate's Degree in Business, Logistics, or related field and 1 year's supervisory experience OR Bachelor's Degree in Business, Logistics, or related field OR 1 year's Walmart Logistics Management experience OR 2 years' Walmart Logistics experience OR 2 years' supervisory experience
Posting ID: 620281375Posted: 2021-05-15Job Title: Warehouse Manager