Full time opportunity in Lexington, NC for an experienced Industrial Electrician Technician!
Opportunity for overtime!
Hourly rate ranging up to $28/hr (based off experience)
8am-5pm with Saturdays
- Install, maintain and repair electrical components of industrial web handling equipment.
- Ability to understand and make decisions based on technical documents, such as blueprints, schematics or instructions relating to industrial machines.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems with various types of equipment, such as hydraulic, tension, pneumatic and web handling systems.
- Working knowledge of AC and DC motors and drives, industrial instruments, PLC’s, thermocouple, tension, and speed controls. Process troubleshooting using PLC platform.
- Circuit analysis and trouble shooting in a manufacturing environment.
- Repair and maintain existing coating and finishing equipment.
- Repairing and maintain hydraulic and pneumatic process systems and controls. Electrical operation systems up to 480 volts.
- Knowledge of process air and steam flow. Velocity, and temperature instrumentation i.e. Honeywell Smart Transmitters. Installation and application.
- Knowledge of low pressure, 30 to 100 PSI steam control.
- Troubleshoot equipment by reading and interpreting industrial wiring diagrams.
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment.
- Knowledge of Red Lion, Allen Bradley, and Siemens HMI installation and use.
- Ability to read mechanical drawings in both standard and metric systems
- Process controls utilizing 4-20ma and 0-10volt DC, Analog and Digital Drives.
- Knowledge of facility electrical systems, HVAC building integration, switchgear, and industrial environmental equipment.
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks, such as lift heavy objects, climbing ladders, crawling, etc.
- Ensure the safety practices are observed in accordance with all local state and national electrical codes
- Good communication skills
- Experience in pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Experience with Siemens PLC S5, S7; AC Vector Drives; Allen Bradley PLC
- Experience in web handling and tension control a plus
- Journeyman certificate a plus
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we’re here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Posting ID: 620306795Posted: 2021-05-13Job Title: Industrial Electrician Technician