HYK Construction Company, Inc,H&K
does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veterans' status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are always looking for the best, most qualified people to join our team.
Pre-employment drug testing (EOE)
Great Benefits offered!Location:
Regular Full-TimeOverviewRahns Construction Material Company
-, is a leading supplier of ready mix concrete, concrete block, and precast materials in southeastern Pennsylvania, providing the highest product quality and service in the construction industry. With headquarters in Rahns, Pennsylvania, and operations in 7 additional areas throughout Pennsylvania. Rahns Construction Material Company provides municipalities, developers, architects, engineers, contractors, and builders a wide variety of construction materials and products. Our employees make Rahns Construction Material Company a great place to work. We promote a strong safety culture, where employees take responsibility for not only their own safety but the safety of others as well.
We are currently seeking an Experienced Precast Laborer for our Coopersburg location.
Salary Starting at $18/Hour.Responsibilities
We are looking to employ a Precast Laborer to be responsible for designing and building forms, pouring concrete, then spreading and smoothing it using trowels or other tools. You may also be required to apply stains to finish the concrete and concluding the process by applying waterproofing and sealants. Your ability to meet job specifications and make top class finishes in concrete work will ensure your success.
*Experience a plus, but not required. Will train!*Precast Laborer Responsibilities:
Precast Laborer Requirements:
- Designing and building forms.
- Setting up the forms.
- Pouring concrete.
- Using wire mesh to reinforce the concrete.
- Spreading and smoothing concrete.
- Molding expansion joints and edges.
- Using stains or colors to add the finishing touch.
- Applying waterproofing and sealant to protect the concrete work.
- Monitoring the material to ensure it hardens to a durable finish.
What Rahns Construction Material Company Offers You
- High school diploma.
- Ability to perform strenuous tasks with your hands.
- Ability to kneel, bend and lift heavy materials.
- Ability to measure accurately and read specifications.
- Ability to lift up to 80lbs
About Rahns Construction Material Company
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Rahns has a long and proud heritage as one of Pennsylvania's largest concrete suppliers. We have 8 stationary plants in various areas of southeast Pennsylvania. The areas are as follows Rahns, Chalfont, Coopersburg, Pottstown, Reading, Virginville, Bethlehem, and Easton. We also have 3 portable plants available for specific larger projects.
Rahns is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Rahns Construction Material family!
Pre-employment drug testing (EOE)
Comprehensive Benefits offered!