Kelly Services has provided outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. Today, we are proud to offer a contract opportunity for a Complaint Specialist with our client, a leader in the Pharmaceutical/Medical Device industry, Horsham, PA. This is a long term contract and includes enhanced benefits.
Please send your resume to Alicia Cali at email@example.com or call at 216.256.7768.
The Complaint Specialist is expected to:
- Possess detailed knowledge of client products and manufacturing sites to allow for independent triage of product quality complaints in order to execute a thorough complaint assessment in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures while utilizing the Product Quality Management System.
- Review of the event reported, determination of the defect category, criticality assessment, recovery of field samples for evaluation US only, follow-up with complainant US only, and ensuring timely communication to management when applicable.
- Develop and deliver appropriate training to complaint management system end users.
- Identify and implement complaint process efficiencies including assessing the impact of proposed changes within and across functional areas that impacts the complaint handling process.
- Works independently, challenges the status quo, identifies gaps and drives process improvements using Process Excellence tools.
- Participates and/or leads special projects.
- Process and analyze product complaints according to Policies and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Evaluate product quality complaints for seriousness, correctness and consistency of categorization.
- Assign complaints to appropriate investigational sites.
- Ensure all relevant complaint data is obtained.
- Facilitate and participate within process of auditing Complaint Records to ensure standard process is followed, and data is consistent and of high quality to assist with correct decision making.
- Compile product and site-specific complaint trending data and complaint closure metrics as requested Support internal and external audits and inspections.
- Build consensus across functional areas.
- Create, revise and maintain applicable department WI s and SOPs.
- Identify, assess, and implement process improvements to the standard process.
- Develop and deliver training for colleagues and customers on complaint handling process, product specific training, and complaint handling system updates/changes.
- Audit Complaint Records in PQMS to ensure standard process is being followed, and complaints are closed as required.
- Compile product and site-specific complaint trending data and complaint closure metrics as requested.
- Support internal and external audits and inspections.
- 4+ years of related experience including
- Quality Assurance and/or Quality Control, including experience working in pharmaceutical and/or Medical Device or other related or highly regulated industry.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
- As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
*Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Posting ID: 620542770Posted: 2021-05-07Job Title: Complaint Specialist