At UC Health, we're proud to have the best and brightest teams and clinicians collaborating toward our common purpose: to advance healing and reduce suffering.
As the region's adult academic health system, we strive for innovation and provide world-class care for not only our community, but patients from all over the world. Join our team and you'll be able to develop your skills, grow your career, build relationships with your peers and patients, and help us be a source of hope for our friends and neighbors.
UC Health is committed to providing an inclusive, equitable and diverse place of employment.Primary Purpose:
Provide support to departmental VP/SVP and the overall department. Perform administrative duties as required to support operations of the department.Qualifications :Education:
Preferred: Associate DegreeYears of Experience:
Minimum Required: Minimum two years of experience in data base management with proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Personal computer proficiency and 2 years word processing experience required.
- Proficiency in MSO software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and knowledge of Access.
- Experience with project processes and planning preferred.
- Proven track record of problem solving skills with positive outcomes.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills demonstrated.