About the Company
Actively interviewing applicants for Permanent Work From Home Customer Service Team Member positions supporting the corporate office of Globe Life! Employees at Globe Life are dedicated to their work and we are dedicated to our employees and want to give you peace of mind for your future retirement. After 5 years of working together full time, Globe Life provides a company funded pension plan for employees. On a day to day basis working remote from your home, you will still enjoy a company culture that embraces individuality, celebrates our successes, offers an attractive employee benefits package, and fosters personal development and seeks to promote internal talent.
After you apply, we will schedule a web-based video interview. Some of our conversation will be about the different types of customer service roles available at Globe Life. Each customer service representative is dedicated to one focus area of our business, so you won't be bounced from one department to another. You will be given training, coaching, and all the tools to support your success in providing stellar service by knowing the answers and fixing problems for the people you interact with in your workday.
As a customer service representative, you may choose to be on the team that handles information gathering and verification (namely the data input that supports our underwriting department). Or maybe you like to find answers to questions and build a rapport with the customer and support them by explaining details of a policy. You could also field calls, emails, and the online chat service, providing prompt and professional support to our customer base. All of the customer service team members have a common goal of high customer satisfaction by providing top-notch service and support.
On a day to day basis you will:
• Assist with daily call volume. Some of the customer service representatives will return calls or contact clients regarding their policies.
• Provide accurate answers or next steps to customer inquiries in a professional and courteous manner.
• Document or verify information into the contact system.
• Ensure customer needs are met on every interaction (phone, email, written correspondence, etc.).
• Reinforce the benefits of Globe Life policies when appropriate while interacting with clients.
• Solve issues with tact, compassion, and a positive attitude should a client be experiencing a life event.
• Professionally handle and resolve escalated issues.
• Meet quality assurance requirements and other key performance (KPI) metrics.
You must be able to:
• Ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections.
• Have an aptitude for Medical Terminology and Insurance Terminology.
• Learn new computer systems.
• Understand customer service principles and practices.
• Possess a professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers.
Physical Requirements: Heavy computer and phone usage. Sitting 90% of the work day. Willingness to work shift work and overtime is required. Ability to work weekends (if/when required) Frequency - Rare.
Part-Time and Full-Time scheduling is available.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.