Job DescriptionJOB SNAPSHOT - Now HiringJob Title: Premier Security Specialist Location:
Pay Rate: $16.50
Shift & Hours: Monday - Friday 09:15AM - 5:15PM
Who is GardaWorld? GardaWorld is the world’s largest privately-owned security services company. We protect our clients’ staff and assets, wherever they are in the world. We offer different schedules, diverse work assignments spanning multiple industries and career advancement opportunities. We encourage diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. GardaWorld Security Services is looking for Security Officers to fulfill different assignments for our clients.
We are searching for bright and talented professionals to join our world-class security team. Starting rate for qualified candidates is $16.50 per hour! We have immediate openings at one of our largest account. These positions will offer you the opportunity to work at one of Pennsylvania PA most recognized companies, further develop your security skills and pave the way for your advancement both professionally and financially.
General Security responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Provide excellent customer service to our clients
• Observe, survey, and report activities at the assigned site
• Respond quickly to critical situations
• Ability to read and write detailed reports
• Enforce client procedures, regulations, and standards
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Patrol the entire facility to provide a visible presence, to discourage vandalism and unauthorized entry
• Respond to emergencies and security situations
• Notify appropriate law enforcement authorities of any unlawful activity
• Interface immediately with any law enforcement authorities responding to the Client facility, as required
• Admit only authorized personnel to the facility during and after normal working hours
• Hand out day passes or such form of identification as the case may be, to visitors and fill out the provided paperwork for the day passes
• Escort and monitor contractors and vendors on premises
• Question and check ID of anyone who enters the premises during and after normal working hours and record said entry on daily report document
• Provide security presence during company events
• Provide transport escort services for staff commuting at night, as required by statute
• Perform additional security functions as requested
Job Responsibilities specific to this client site include, but are not limited to:
• Access control - Ensure all persons entering Client’s space are authorized and prevent access for unauthorized personnel to restricted areas.
• Uniformed presence - Provide command presence.
• Observe and Detect - Conduct routine and directed security checks, identify breaches in security and monitor all persons in and around Client locations for unusual or suspicious activity.
• De-escalate - Apply techniques to counter persons displaying aggressive behavior; prevent tense situations from erupting; provide a calm, reassuring presence and direction during emergencies.
• Escalate - Notify the appropriate individuals/entities of safety- and security-related incidents as soon as safe and practical to do so, such as Security Managers, GSOC, supervisors, site contacts, law enforcement, fire department, or others.
Site specific requirements
• 1-2 years of security/safety experience
• Prior Military or law enforcement experience is preferred.
• CPR/First Aid Certified
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in written formats
• Deliver excellent customer service in a friendly and professional manner
• Proficient iOS and PC operating system and software
• Ability to lift over 20 pounds and stand for extended periods of time
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
• Legally authorized to work in the United States
• Possess or be able to obtain a Non-commission security officer license
• At least 21 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements
• Demonstrate a stable work history
• Pass an extensive background screening which includes, but is not limited to, criminal background checks (local, state and federal), drug test, aptitude tests, skills assessment, interviews, and personality profile (behavioral assessment)
• Previous contract security service, military or law enforcement experience is desirable.
Education Candidates must meet the following educational requirements:
• Possess at least a high school education or equivalent
Posting ID: 620623988Posted: 2021-05-03Job Title: Security Specialist