Kelly Services is seeking Merchandisers for E&J Gallo! Apply Today for immediate consideration!
Provides merchandising support and service to assigned areas.
- 8 AM to 5 PM - Some OT when necessary
- Possible temp to hire
- Assists Division Field Service Representatives as needed to support account servicing.
- Takes direction while supporting the functions of the distributor sales team.
- Participates in calls on accounts to provide service and merchandising support.
- Lifts and moves cases of wine while demonstrating how to merchandise and building displays.
- Participates in developing positive relationships with customers and prospective customers.
- Participates in design critiques when appropriate.
- Maintains satisfactory attendance, to include timeliness.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable quality, environmental and safety regulatory considerations. If accountable for the work of others, responsible for ensuring their understanding and compliance.
- This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate.
- Experience working independently and manage time commitments to meet established service goals.
- Experience working cooperatively with others.
- Experienced in reading and comprehending simple instructions, correspondence, and memos.
- Permanent, legal right to work in U.S.
- Required to be physically capable of executing all essential functions to perform the job.
- Valid driver’s license and successful completion of background check. Required to obtain a California driver’s license or appropriate state driver’s license within 30 days of hire.
- Required to lift, move, stack, etc., product cases weighing approximately 50 lbs. each.
- Experienced in writing simple correspondence and procedures.
- Skilled in adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Required to lift and move up to 50 pounds.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Experience in managing multiple assignments.
- Experience in problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated teamwork experience.
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Experience working independently and managing time commitments to meet established service goals.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; talk or hear. Specific vision requirements include close vision. Required to lift and move up to 50 pounds.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
If you are interested in this opportunity please respond with your resume and a recruiter will reach out to you!
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Posting ID: 620664027Posted: 2021-05-16Job Title: Merchandiser - $19.00