Pro Staff in Arlington, Texas is currently hiring order packers for a climate controlled facility located in Arlington, Texas. If you are interested in this position please apply at www.prostaff.com and call the office at 972-224-5480.
2nd Shift: Monday-Friday with overtime on weekends 3:30pm-12:000am pay rate: $15.00
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the follow below:
- Safely unload inbound freight and confirm receipt information against the bill of lading. Transport product within the fulfillment center to the appropriate locations and zones.
- Putting product in correct warehouse racks.
- Discard product containers, i.e. cardboard, pallets, plastic.
- Ensure correct counting of product and correct entry into systems.
- Properly stage and prepare product for placement in the warehouse.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Have ability to read and understand English, and have basic math comprehension
- Must be able to use technology (scanners, computers).
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and achieve required performance standards.
- The position requires bending, squatting,kneeling, twisting and lifting; occasional climbing stairs. Must be able to lift up to 70lbs consistently.
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Posting ID: 620668325Posted: 2021-05-11Job Title: Packer