Our Boston Logan Airport office is accepting applications for a Full-Time Customer Experience Representative.
This is a great opportunity to work with a fantastic team and get experience with a well know and highly regarded company. Our environment is fun and friendly and we have a team oriented and results driven culture. The responsibilities include providing a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers, primarily face-to-face, supporting their branch and rental needs.The CXR will also gain knowledge through local training and hands-on experience to provide administrative support, customer assistance, and act as a rental back-up in a large airport branch. Qualified candidates must demonstrate honesty and integrity and remain committed to excellent performance while being driven and self motivated and supports diversity and contributes to an inclusive work environment.
The starting pay rate for this position is approximately $17.34/hour (this is a blended rate of $16.92/hour plus bonuses that comprise an average of $.42/hour). Average annual earnings are approximately $36,062.49. In additon to this strong wage, we also offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance options, paid vacation time, paid holidays, profit sharing, and 401(k) with company match.
The required schedule is Sunday through Wednesday from 12pm-10:30pm (Thursday, Friday and Saturday off). A 30 minute break will be given each day. As you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we invite you to learn more about our business. Today – and every day – the safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the communities we serve is our top priority. For the latest on our COVID-19 response, please click here.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Meet and greet customers in a professional, friendly, and timely manner
- Provide superior, efficient customer service by understanding and communicating rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- Use Company approved sales and service techniques to determine customer needs and offer optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Offer additional customer assistance by offering directions, maps, local area information, and appropriate service information
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Notify Management of any known customer problems
- Notify Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Continuously build knowledge and skills, pursue on the job training and development opportunities and any company sponsored classroom training
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
- Seek to improve job performance through self-assessment, skill development, training and goal setting
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have at least 2 years of prior customer service experience
- Must have a basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office products
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be able to work Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday from 12pm-10:30pm