We Are HiringAscension Sacred Heart is a faith-based health system that provides a network of hospitals, outpatient health centers, physician offices, rehabilitation centers and a variety of other health services to communities in South Alabama and across Northwest Florida. When you join our team, you join a true work family. You will feel supported, encouraged, and benefit from a work-life balance and career growth opportunities.Title:
Charge NurseCity, State:
Miramar Beach, FLLocation:
7720 US Hwy 98 West, Miramar BeachDepartment:
Cardiology ClinicAdditional Job Details:
- **Candidates with less than 1 year experience will be considered
- Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Multi-Provider Cardiology Clinic
What You Will Do
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for healthcare and dependent care
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Long term / Short Term disability
- Life Insurance & AD&D
- Tuition Assistance after 6 months employment
- 403b with company match
- Paid vacation time off
- Faith based work environment
- Legal services and much more!
Coordinate unit staffing and provide leadership while ensuring implementation of clinical objectives and quality patient care in assigned area.
What You Will Need
- Assign, direct, educate and monitor nursing and support staff during assigned shift.
- Contribute to or perform performance evaluations of staff.
- Assess daily patient care needs and develop and distribute patient care assignments, ensuring that population appropriate patient care is given.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of patient care and identify any issues that affect desired patient outcomes.
- Respond to complaints about patient care and manage through established channels.
- May provide input for hiring, training, directing, development and evaluating of staff.
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Florida Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Licensed as a Registered Nurse in Florida. Credentialed from State Board of Nursing or current home state license for multi-state license recognition "Compact State" obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
- 1 year of experience required.
Preferred Experience and Skills:
Additional PreferencesWhy Join Our Team
- Cardiology knowledge and/or experience (cardiology speciality clinic, ICU, etc.)
- Ability to learn and retain critical information quickly
- Must be able to articulate pertainent information to patients and answer patient question regarding medicines, side effects, procedures, risks associated with procedures and other questions patient may have regarding their careplans.
- Excellent critical thinking skills a must
- Must be able to lead clinical staff and provide resources for their career growth
- Compassion and desire to help others a must
- Must be able to build trust with providers, clinic staff and patients
Ascension Sacred Heart is a faith-based health system offering rewarding healthcare careers to the caregivers of Southern Alabama and Northwest Florida communities. When you join our care teams, you join a vast network of hospitals, outpatient health centers, physician offices, rehabilitation centers and more. We provide generous paid time off for work-life balance, a collaborative work environment, professional development opportunities, and more to help our associates flourish personally and professionally. If you are looking to make an immediate impact in your community, explore a career with us today.
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 160,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today. Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension Sacred Heart is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Right to Work