QA Testing ManagerLocation:
San Antonio, TX. Starts RemoteDuration:
12+ Months Job Responsibilities:
Skills and Technologies:
- Prioritization for defects.
- Work with Product Owners.
- Understand what could be automated and how it could be automated.
- Changing Back End of UI Portal; managing Testers between two different teams.
- One team is handling conversion and the other team is doing User Interface for what the business needs.
- Both the Back End and Front End are needing to be tested, managing the team to help with completion.
- Regression Scripts.
- Will be managing 8-10 testers on the team and managing over 200 stories.
- QTest Experience
- USAA Experience – Must Have
- Test Case Management experience
- Experience managing individuals on a team
If you are interested in this role, please send your most up to date resume to Patrick Herbelin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.